You might not want to try to make Sunday plans with Arizona Cardinals fans this fall. You see, Sundays are going to be “must see TV” days for Cardinals fans.
First of all, we are going to be locked in for the Cardinals games. That is a given. Three to four scintillating hours of K-Raid offense and Vance Dance defense should be the main focus and fascination of the day. Like thePaul Simon song goes, “Mama don’t take my Kardinals Krome away.”
However, we had better double up on the buffalo wings and nachos this year because it is going to be very difficult to ignore what’s going on in the other time slots. Cases in point:
* The Cleveland Browns---man, all the mustard in the world can’t cover these Hot Dawgs. Just gotta see what Freddie Kitchens does with Baker, OBJ, Jarvis and Chubby. Will their Dawg Pound defense display “gap integrity” for Steve Wilks?
* The Miami Dolphins---Osh Josh B-Gosh!
* The New England Patriots---will N’Keal be employed in the Gronk role?
* The Kansas City Chiefs---will Mahomes Alone keep dazzling? Will the Money Badger steady their wobbly defense?
* The Tampa Bay Buccaneers---will it be “No Risk It No Biscuit”? Or, “No Biscuit Go Frisk It”?
My annual pre-training camp predictions:
Super Bowl 2020---Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL---February 2---Colts vs. Saints
Yeah---this season is bound to be a wild and crazy ride----might as well renew or order up your Red Zone Channel and/or NFL Sunday Ticket asap. Chances are you are going to see more of Kliff Kingsbury and Andrew Siciliano on Sundays than anyone else.
Family and friends are just going to have to work their way around it.