Happy Monday night one and all.
The Arizona Cardinals are within striking distance of the 2019 training camp beginning and with that a myriad of questions will follow.
As we head towards camp we’ll begin to look at each and everyone of those questions.
Here is what I have.
Please feel free to add on and we can try and get to as many as possible.
2019 Arizona Cardinals questions heading to training camp:
- Will Kliff Kingsbury’s offense work in the NFL?
- Is Vance Joseph a difference maker at defensive coordinator?
- Can D.J. Humphries improve and stay healthy?
- Will Haason Reddick breakout?
- Who steps up with Patrick Peterson gone?
- Can someone finally take over for Larry Fitzgerald?
- Will Justin Pugh stay healthy?
- Can Marcus Gilbert get back to his Steelers form?
- Is J.R Sweezy a fit?
- Will Jordan Hicks be the guy?
- Can Budda Baker take the next step?
- Was David Johnson a one-hit wonder?
Few housekeeping rules:
During this time, please no discussion of or references to politics or religion. We like everyone, please keep it that way.
Please keep the conversation as close to PG-13 as possible. The PG rule also extends to the posting of pictures and gifs. Any nudity (this includes photos with see through clothing) or anything else of an offensive nature is strictly prohibited and posting such may result in a ban.
Please keep your pics and GIFs to a reasonable number and a reasonable size as to not slow down the load time of the thread too much.
Have a great night everyone.