It is the final days of Arizona Cardinals training camp 2019, with only one Saturday practice left for the fans to attend.
However, there is still plenty of information from the Monday open practice, so let’s get to it.
- Justin Pugh is still hurting - The Arizona Cardinals are waiting to have their starting offensive line in place and it may take a while. It is not just Pugh though...
- Marcus Gilbert missed another day of practice - Yesterday we guessed that Gilbert was off with some type of bereavement due to the passing of Daryl Drake. However, that may not be the case with him missing a second day of practice. We’ll keep you apprised of the situation, but with limited access the next two days, who knows.
- The Arizona Cardinals rookies will get some high end coaching - With Jerry Sullivan staying on the rest of the season, the Cardinals have a guy in Sullivan who was essential to Larry Fitzgerald’s development. He has a great background, so let’s see what happens.
- Kyler Murray’s on accuracy
Murray: Believes "a lot of" his accuracy throwing the football is "god-gifted" and then added, "'you either are or you aren't; I don't think you can really become accurate"#CardsCamp— Craig Grialou (@CraigAZSports) August 12, 2019
5. Murray is taking advantage of having to go against Patrick Peterson.
Murray: Not afraid to throw Patrick Peterson's direction even though "some of them I know I'm not supposed to throw and I'll throw it anyways" to test himself against one of the best CBs#CardsCamp— Craig Grialou (@CraigAZSports) August 12, 2019
Enjoy your Tuesday.