Yesterday was a busy day for the Arizona Cardinals, they had a player they signed and then did not sign and who knows what.
Yet, there was also a practice yesterday.
Here are five things from Arizona Cardinals day 10 of training camp.
- Chad Williams makes his return - The Cardinals were bringing in a wide receiver, so naturally one of the wide receivers on the bubble of making the roster was back in action, right?
- D.J. Swearinger returned to practice - The Arizona Cardinals starting secondary was on the field for the first time in a week. That included Patrick Peterson, Robert Alford, Budda Baker and Swearinger. It had been a while and it will be seven weeks before we see it.
- KeeSean Johnson is not the receiver in trouble - No one, and I mean this, has had a better camp than the Arizona Cardinlas sixth round pick. He continues to shine at every practice.
- The starting tackles took a day off - The Arizona Cardinals are taking it easy with their starters after Justin Pugh will be off for a couple of weeks.
- No Crabtree in the desert... yet
What stood out for you on day 10 of camp?