It has been quite the ride for the Arizona Cardinals in 2020.
Let’s hope that it ends the way the win over the Philadelphia Eagles did, and with the Cardinals on top (in this case in the NFL playoffs).
Here is the NFC Playoff standings as of week 15 heading into the Cardinals game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Let’s take a look.
- Green Bay Packers (11-3)
- New Orleans Saints (10-4)
- Seattle Seahawks (10-4)
- Washington Football Team (6-8)
- Los Angeles Rams (9-5)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-5)
- Arizona Cardinals (8-6)
On the outside looking in and who they have left to play:
8. Chicago Bears (7-7) - @ Jacksonville Jaguars, vs Green Bay Packers
9. Minnesota Vikings (6-8) - @ New Orleans Saints, @ Detroit Lions
The Cardinals of course take on the San Francisco 49ers this week, and if the Cardinals win and Bears lose then the Cardinals have clinched a playoff berth. That seems unlikely given the Bears have the Jaguars, but the NFL showed us this week you never know what will happen.