The NFL offseason is upon us and we are all about to start seeing the frenzy happen.
The Arizona Cardinals now sit down the list of cap space in the NFL, down to 19th overall.
Here is the top 10 based on Over the Cap:
- Miami Dolphins - $89,315,424
- Indianapolis Colts - $86,162,964
- Buffalo Bills - $82,186,963
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - $79,894,844
- Dallas Cowboys - $76,787,123
- Houston Texans - $64,276,117
- Denver Broncos - $62,115,714
- Cleveland Browns - $61,964,940
- New York Giants - $61,961,717
- Washington Redskins - $60,806,968
The funny thing is, there is a big drop after the Skins, as the Las Vegas Raiders sit at $51,878,096.
When you look at the top ten in cap space, I see the Colts and Texans being the two teams that could have the most impact this offseason.
The Colts get a quarterback and lookout.
The Texans need to fix their defense, but they have the horses on offense to play with anybody, as seen by their divisional loss to the Chiefs.
Who do you think is in the best position heading into free agency.