Kyle @marblekyle started these rankings on Twitter. So often these rankings come down to apples and oranges, based on how the prospects fit teams’ systems and their positional photo-types.
If we are including Kyle Pitts, my top 11 receivers:— Walter B J Mitchell (@WBJMItch) April 4, 2021
1. Kyle Pitts
2. Ja'Marr Chase
3. DeVonta Smith
4. Terrace Marshall
5. Jaylen Waddle
6. Rashad Bateman ️
7. Rondale Moore
8. Ladarius Toney
8. Elijah Moore
10. Tylan Wallace
11. D'Wayne Eskridge
- Any of the top 5 here is worthy of the #16 pick.
- Bateman, R. Moore, Toney and E. Moore would make sense if the Cardinals trade down into the 20s or early 30s.
- Would be a bonus to see R. Moore, Toney or E. Moore at #49.
- Wallace and Eskridge are Round 3 or 4 picks.
My Top 10 RBs— Walter B J Mitchell (@WBJMItch) April 8, 2021
1. Najee Harris
1. Travis Etienne
3. Javonte Williams
4. Trey Sermon
5. Kenneth Gainwell
6. Michael Carter
7. Demetric Felton
8. Jaret Patterson
9. Javian Hawkins
10. Khalil Herbert
- Harris and Etienne are worthy of the #16 pick, although one or both might be available if the Cardinals trade down into the 20s. Williams is worthy of a pick in the 20s.
- The drop-off after the first 3 is such that it’s possible the next RB taken could be in Round 4.
- It’s possible that Felton, Patterson, Hawkins and Herbert will be available at pick #160 (R5).
My Top 10 Cover Men:— Walter B J Mitchell (@WBJMItch) April 8, 2021
1. Trevon Moehrig
2. Jaycee Horn
3. Greg Newsome II
4. Patrick Surtain II
5. Caleb Farley
6. Elijah Molden
7. Asante Samuel Jr.
8. Aaron Robinson ⚔️
9. Ifeatu Melifonwu
10. Jevon Holland
- Any of the top 5 are worthy of the #16 pick or a pick in the 20s if the Cardinals trade down.
- It’s possible that all of the cover men 6-10 on this list could be available for the Cardinals at pick #49.
- Any of these top 10 cover men would be an excellent addition. Many of them have impressive versatility.
My Top 10 34 Linebackers— Walter B J Mitchell (@WBJMItch) April 8, 2021
1. Micah Parsons
2. Zaven Collins ️
3. Jaelan Phillips U ️
4. Kwitty Paye
5. Nick Bolton
6. Azeez Ojulari
7. Jeremiah Owusu-Karamoah
8. Jayson Oweh
9. Pete Werner
10. Jamin Davis
- Any of the top 4 are worthy of the #16 pick.
- Bolton, Ojulari, Owusu-Karamoah and Oweh would be good picks in the 20s or early 30s.
- Werner and Davis are likely Round 3 picks.
Talking about the Darnold trade, NFC South, Pat Shurmur and the NFL Draft on the Take it Easy Podcast, with Kyle Ledbetter: (my segment with Kyle starts at 19:20)
@WBJMItch of @revengeofbirds and I chat Sam Darnold, NFC South, the terrible trials of Pat Shurmur, and MORE on the Walter Mitchell NFL Hour!!!!https://t.co/GsN5W5IU6I— Kyle Ledbetter (@CSM_MemesInsta) April 8, 2021
Who are your favorites at these positions?
Which players would you be happy with at #16 and #49?