Gowan is a long, lean corner with impressive ball skills and a nasty nature.
Hogs Haven did a nice write up on his strengths and weaknesses.
- Well suited for man coverage.
- Good football IQ.
- Not afraid of physical play.
- Has impressive length and good size for a pro CB.
- Needs to add some weight to keep up with NFL WRs.
- Lacks the speed to keep up with the fastest WRs.
- Not an asset in run support.
- Only one year of FBS play.
Gowan offers intriguing ability and a raw skill set to develop.
With he and Marco Wilson, the Cardinals have two intriguing big athletes to develop in the secondary.
Gowan gives you length and man skills, Wilson gives you supreme athleticism and an ability to play zone.
What do you think?