One of the best teams in the NFL and the only remaining undefeated team takes on one of the worst teams in the NFL.
It is Thursday Night Football!
While Monday Night Football has given us a couple of upsets in the last week, this seems like a much safer bet, although I do wonder if the underdogs at least cover the huge spread.
Here is everything you need to know about tonight’s game.
- Game: Philadelphia Eagles (7-0) at Houston Texans (1-5-1)
- Start Time: 5:15 pm Arizona time on Nov 3, 2022
- Location: NRG Stadium - Houston, TX
- Live streaming: Amazon Prime Video
- Announcers: Al Michaels (play-by-play), Kirk Herbstreit (analyst), Kaylee Hartung (sideline)
- Odds: Eagles -13.5 per our friends at DraftKings Sportsbook
- Over/Under: 45.5
This seems like a slam dunk on the Eagles, and while I believe they will win, going away, 14 points is a lot.
What are your thoughts?
Make sure you check out the staff picks on Tallysight!