Happy Wednesday one and all.
Here is where it stands.
- Houston Texans (2-12-1)
- Chicago Bears (3-12)
- Seattle Seahawks via Denver Broncos (4-11)
- Arizona Cardinals (4-11)
- Indianapolis Colts (4-10-1)
- Atlanta Falcons (5-10)
- Detroit Lions via LA Rams (5-10)
- Carolina Panthers (6-9)
- Las Vegas Raiders (6-9)
- Philadelphia Eagles via New Orleans Saints (6-9)
- Houston Texans via Cleveland Browns (6-9)
- Seattle Seahawks (7-8)
- Tennessee Titans (7-8)
- New England Patriots (7-8)
- New York Jets (7-8)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (7-8)
- Green Bay Packers (7-8)
- Detroit Lions (7-8)
The Cardinals sit with the fourth pick and take on the Atlanta Falcons, as well as the San Francisco 49ers their final two games.
The Chicago Bears take on the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings.
The Houston Texans take on the Jacksonville Jaguars and Indianapolis Colts.
Where do the Arizona Cardinals finish up?