The Arizona Cardinals have finished off their 2023 NFL Draft class from their picks with Dante Stills, a defensive tackle from West Virginia, of course barring a trade.
Stills is an athletic, undersized interior defensive line prospect with good juice and a great motor.
He lacks the length and size to be an every down player early, but has some similar traits to former Arizona Cardinal ... Cory Redding (you thought I was gonna say Darnell Dockett, didn’t you).
- Father played in the NFL for 10 seasons.
- Loose and athletic with above-average agility and redirection.
- Has played up and down the defensive line.
- Snap quickness makes him harder to reach and seal for zone blockers.
- Can get skinny and disrupt in gaps.
- Athleticism and burst bolster pursuit success.
- Uses a variety of hand-fighting techniques at the top of the rush.
- Fluid and fast when used on twists.
Welcome to the team, Dante and good luck in your journey to the NFL.