Yesterday, the Cardinals announced that the two practice squad players they are calling up for Week 1 are T Jackson Barton and S Andre Chachere.
Earlier today, it was confirmed that WR Marquis Brown and TE Zach Ertz are ready to go and will be active.
#AZCardinals WR Hollywood Brown and TE Zach Ertz both officially active.— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) September 10, 2023
Just a few minutes ago, the Cardinals reported their inactives:
Inactives vs. Commanders pic.twitter.com/C0OO1EDl97— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) September 10, 2023
Cardinals” Week1 Active Roster:
- QB: Dobbs, Tune, Driskel*
- RB: Conner, Ingram, Demercado
- TE: Ertz, McBride, Swaim
- OL: Humphries, Wilkinson, Froholdt, Hernadez, Johnson Jr., Colon, Ishmael, Barton
- WR: Brown, Wilson, Moore, Pascal, Dortch
- DI: Collier, Fotu, Ledbetter, Strong, Watkins
- ED: Collins, Gardeck, Ojulari, Thomas, Dimukeje, Luketa
- LB: White, Woods, Barnes, Turner
- CB: Wilson, Clark, Hamilton, Matthew, Boyd
- S: Baker, Thomson, Wallace, Chachere
- K: Prater
- LS: Brewer
- P: Cooney
- What are your observations, thoughts, concerns, hopes?
- Which players do you feel are surprise omissions, if any?
I want to get this posted asap. Thus, I will chime in with my observations in a few minutes.
Enjoy the game, pals!
PJJ’s Game Day Tribute to Dwayne Haskins:
You see this Walter— HydnOutNow ☀️ (@FORREST077) September 10, 2023
Total Class Act pic.twitter.com/sO14PycnLi
Are you ready for some football?